2월26일토익후기 토익파트 1, 2, 5 공부 with 조예진 아나운서 & 김대균토익킹
조예진 아나운서와 2월26일토익후기
파트 1, 2 + pick-up line, 어휘 10문제, 파트5 11문제
with 조예진 아나운서 & 김대균토익킹
김대균어학원 토요집중반 3월4일 10시 개강
월수금반 3월6일 월요일 10시 개강!
7 Would you like to see some
of the offices that are available?
(A) No, near the bus station.
(B) Sure, that would be great.
(C) They have a lovely view of the city.
8. How much time does it take to fly to Tokyo?
(A) It's rainy there this time of year.
(B) Can I order my meal beforehand?
(C) It takes only 2 hours.
9. When is the deadline for the quarterly earnings report?
(A) It is due by tomorrow morning.
(B) It's on 7th street.
(C) I turned on the lights.
10. Was Bella promoted to project leader?
(A) I'll get some more.
(B) Yes, she was.
(C) Just half a liter of milk.
11. What was the response of the client to our proposal?
(A) I think I have one.
(B) Can you prop the door open, please?
(C) He responded positively.
12. How can I shop for items from the warehouse?
(A) 10 o'clock is fine.
(B) There are several unopened boxes.
(C) Just go to the web-site.
13. Are you going to take the subway or a bus?
(A) I'll take the subway.
(B) They sat at the table.
(C) There is a 3% sales tax.
14. Who should receive this financial report?
(A) In August.
(B) Bella should receive it.
(C) There are several spreadsheets.
15. Why is the trailer connected to the truck?
(A) Because we are hauling equipment this afternoon.
(B) Thanks for checking the tire pressure.
(C) Yes, several bags of grass seed.
16. Can you look at this marketing proposal for me?
(A) She has already been to the market.
(B) Sure, I am free after lunch.
(C) No, the blue one.
17. How frequently do you need to recharge your mobile phone?
(A) I'm waiting for a doctor's appointment.
(B) This model is very energy efficient.
(C) Because I've had three cups already.
18. Should we move these boxes to your office or leave them at the front desk?
(A) Just leave them at the front desk. Thanks.
(B) I think it is official business.
(C) They are large boxes and have a lot of packing tape.
19. Can I send the team an update on the project?
(A) Sure, that's okay.
(B) She became a team member last year.
(C) Please give me an envelope and some stamps.
20. Do you sell picture frames here?
(A) I'm new here.
(B) Our camera is not working.
(C) That's beautiful.
21. Shall we meet our clients in the building lobby downstairs?
(A) The architectural plans are finalized.
(B) Yes, it will cost about $5.
(C) I will inform the security guard.
22. How can we make room for three new employees?
(A) Yes, we found an ad in the newspaper.
(B) Maybe we need a bigger office.
(C) No, it starts at 2 o'clock.
23. I proposed modifying the safety manual.
(A) The printer needs a new cartridge.
(B) That was finalized last week.
(C) The company library.